From Think Geek
By any measure, this is an intimidating mug. Generally mugs don’t have eyesockets. We recommend you save it and only drink out of it at meaningful times to magnify its impact. Eating lunch with friends. Bottle of juice. Eating lunch with other friends. Carton of milk. Eating lunch with a bully sitting at the table? Time to break out the skull mug and glower over your liquid of choice. We recommend cranberry juice, btw. Or Big Red for our customers in the south. Nothin’ like drinkin’ cream soda from a skull. Like ya do.
- Skull mug with steel liner
- Handle is made from “bones”
- Capacity: 14 oz.
- Materials: Stainless steel interior, resin exterior
- Dimensions: 6 1/2″ deep (inc. handle), 4 1/2″ tall, 3″ interior diameter
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Care instructions: Not dishwasher or microwave safe